Last updated: 23rd Sep. 2020
Enterprises subscribe to the Streamz Sales Readiness Cloud Platform Services (“Services”) for use by their employees, their sales and distribution channel partners and third-party agencies to enable them to perform the sales enablement, training, coaching, incentivization and other sales & distribution related tasks for the Enterprise (their “Principal”). There are different ways you could become a “User” of the Streamz Sales Readiness Cloud Services. You could either be an employee or a representative of a Streamz Enterprise Customer (our “Customer”), an employee or representative of our Customer’s Channel Partners (distributor, wholesalers, retailers, agents) or an employee or representative of a nominated third party designated to carry out specific tasks on behalf of the Enterprise in the assigned territories, using the Services.
We take our Customers’ and users privacy very seriously and we will make every effort to ensure that information is collected, stored and used only in accordance with the guidelines below, which are to be read in conjunction with the Privacy Policies of the Enterprise. We will only collect information when it is necessary and relevant for us to do so.
Information we collect:
TeamStreamz provides access and tools to the Enterprise to collect information wherever it is essential and relevant to the Services provided to the Enterprise Customer and its Channel Partners. TeamStreamz only collects such information in order to provide you with the best value for such services. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us:
To use and access the Services, every User has an account on the Cloud Platform for which we will need to collect personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number to store with your account. In some cases, your employer or Principal would have uploaded certain information in the Service to invite you to register and become a User of the Services.
Information that your Employer or your Principal uploads to the Service:
Streamz enables Users to improve their performance and productivity. In this regard, relevant data on your job title, role, territory, targets, achievements, training history could be uploaded by your Employer or Principal to the Streamz Cloud Platform.
If you are a Channel Partner, your Principal might upload your,
- Business entity name, location, employee/staff details and relevant business details;
- Sales & purchase transactions for the Principal’s goods and services;
- Targets, achievements and incentives of the entity and/or your individual staff members.
Information we get from your use of the Services:
Streamz Cloud Platform provides the Users with multiple functionalities on their mobile devices like sales & product training, ability to capture product and market feedback from the field, sales rep journey optimizations, sales targets and incentive tracking. To enable functionalities like these, your Employer or your Principal could upload the relevant business data and associate it with your user account to enable you to access and use the business information and services. While you use the Service, you might add or update this data and create & generate additional data, which includes:
- Business Information: like customer meeting details, sales transactions, market intelligence, store audits, capability & product knowledge levels of the staff. User may be required to respond to surveys, polls, assessments, quizzes and provide input and feedback on business parameters in specified formats.
- Device Information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including the phone number). Streamz Cloud Platform may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your User Account. Streamz Cloud Platform might also need access to your various functionalities you use on your mobile devices like access to your calendar, contacts, browser, messaging, location, time zone functionalities.
- Location information: When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Streamz Cloud Platform with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers
- Log information: When you use our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, Internet protocol address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, pages viewed, files read, search words, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Cloud Services, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Streamz Account.
- Local Storage: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
- Third party services: To enhance your experience, Streamz Cloud Platform might enable you to connect to specific third parties like a messenger service or a social network, which might need specific information about your account on that service for enabling you to interact with that service.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Streamz, in addition to information we obtain about you from your Employer and Principal, may be associated with your User Account for the Service.
How we use information we collect:
Streamz enables its Enterprise Customers and their channel partners to create good customer interactions by their frontline sales persons and at the same time enabling the Enterprises and their Channel Partners to get a deep visibility and insights in to their business functions. To enable this experience, Streamz runs analytics on the data that it collects and presents the insights back to the Users.
The Enterprise might group Users in functional and geographical Teams and may show other Users in those Teams your visible Profile information, such as your name and photo, contests and leaderboards you are part of, the reviews and comments you write.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Cloud Services, so that they become more beneficial to you;
- Provide and deliver the services you request and send you related information on your usage, progress, incentives and rewards;
- Provide and deliver the information you requested, including reminders, confirmations and notifications about your activities and tasks;
- Send you notifications regarding activities that other Streamz users associated with you and your function have engaged in via the Cloud Services;
- Provide and deliver various reports and analytics about the various activities undertaken by the Users;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and support and administrative messages;
- Send you communication about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Streamz, the Enterprise or your business Principal , and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from other parties like a social network, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other TeamStreamz services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve the TeamStreamz services.
Transparency and choice:
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about the meaningful choices you can make about the information that is collected. It is likely that you might be a User of the Streamz Service, which is either fully or partially paid for by your Employer or your Principal, to enable you to perform your tasks and activities more productively. Your usage of the Services is dictated by your direct contractual relationship & business obligations with your Employer or your business Principal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with your Manager or Principal inviting you to join the Service. If you need our help to reach them, you may contact us at the email address mentioned below.
As a Customer or a User of the Cloud Services, you undertake to treat any personal data that you may have access to, confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. You further accept and agree that TeamStreamz cannot be held liable for misuse of log on information such as username and/or passwords, unless such misuse is a direct result of our actions.
TeamStreamz will endeavour to ensure that all information uploaded by you or collected from you is kept safely and is securely stored. We will protect your personal information by:
- Restricting third party access to your personal information unless absolutely necessary; and
- Not retaining your personal information for any time period longer than required to fulfill the above purpose.
For as long as either required to us by law or as relevant for the purpose stated above:
- TeamStreamz will not sell, share or trade your personal information collected online with third parties, except in the case of relevant information being passed onto our Enterprise Customers or your Employer or your business Principal you work with for the purpose of training and performance.
- Personal information, if any, collected online will not be disclosed within our corporate group or to third parties.
TeamStreamz is committed in its endeavor to comply with applicable laws governing the protection of personal data. However, in exceptional circumstances, if TeamStreamz is required by law to disclose personal information, specifically if the disclosure is deemed essential to prevent a threat to life or health, or for other law enforcement purposes, it will do so.
TeamStreamz may also choose to use some third party services like Google Analytics to enhance the value for our Users.
Links to Other Web Sites